Tuesday 24 June 2014

Evaluation questions;



1) What did you find the most challenging and why?

In terms of the most challenging things I think the time scale was challenging to stick and work to, I also think that due to being the actress in the film as well it was difficult to manage and be organised at all times. I think that the work overall was difficult to keep onto of as well as other work but I think it’s helped to open up our groups eyes to the work we will have ahead. I think that it will be a lot of work and a lot of time and skill will be needed and that was difficult in such a short time as well as 


2) What will you do differently when you make your A2 product next year?
I think that next year I will create a schedule in which will help to keep myself in track and help to stick to a timescale. I think that when it comes to A2 next year I will try my best to research into conventions and view various videos for inspiration and guidance for my final product.

3) How has doing this task helped you and why? What have you taken away from this 
experience?
I believe that this task has enabled me to understand the various shot types a lot better than I did when I did my As magazine task. I think that creating a magazine cover to advertise the final product helped as it enabled me to keep on top of my Photoshop skills developing from using simple tools such as paint brush, croping tool and eraser to using airbrush, liquify and layering.

4) How successful was your product? Why do you think it was successful or unsuccessful?
I think that the final product in terms of recreation of costume and location was quiet good considering we had great difficulty as a group with time management, I think the magazine was good along with our digipack.
However even though our location was quiet good, I don't think it was perfect and was unsuccessful due to certain items such as vans been in the background unlike that of the original video. 


5) How do you feel about developing to A2 level now you have completed this task?

I feel that when developing into A2 I have bit of a head start into understanding what is expected, however I believe that i need to understand time management and I think that I will need to practice some shots and editing skills. I think that by creating my chosen brief on a miniature scale its helped out massively in order to give me better understanding in how to lay out my next base of coursework.

6) What do you like most/least about your final product?
The thing that I most dislike about my final product is probably the locations we used in shots, some of the locations I believe could have been chosen better, I think that some of the shots are also not greatly similar to that of the original product. Also finally when some of the shots where edited to the lyrics the lip syncing isn't perfect, which hopefully will improve during A2.

No comments:

Post a Comment