Wednesday 28 January 2015

Digital technology, Software and Devices.



This is a youtube video created by the account :YokuramaGameTalk
I have viewed this video and it reviews the camcorder which I am going to be using. 

Along with this video created by:
Which discusses the features of the camcorder.

             




This is the camcorder:

The HDR-CX130


I have used my iPhone 4 at the start of this course to take images and also my Iphone 5  in order to take still images of props, locations, cast etc.  I have also used these phones to texted James my main actor
These are shown below





 I have used the various websites such as 
Blogger: I have used Blogger to record all of my progress, research and planning, as well as progression of filming 
Prezi: I have used prezi in order to present elements of my planning and research.
Emaze: I have used Emaze in order to present other elements of my planning and research.
Facebook: I used Facebook in order to communicate with James (my main actor). 
Whatsapp: I have used whats-app as another way to communicate however this was lost in progression of changing phonesAdobe Premier Pro: I used Adobe Premier pro in order to edit my animatic together. It had taken time and progression as I have never used this software prior to this year, I asked for help from our media technician to improve and learn skills.
Youtube: I used YouTube, to research videos and screen grab shots for inspiration and Liiar analysis' 
Survey Monkey: I have used Survey Monkey to create surveys for audience research and feedback.





No comments:

Post a Comment