Monday 22 September 2014

Looking at Inital Ideas for Props


When creating my lyric analysis I have found that it meant I needed/wanted various props for certain shots; I decided that I was going to trial making my props in order to enable myself to have my props pre-made saving time during filming.



Here I took the typical Jack Daniels Whiskey label due to the fact that I am using alcohol and opened it upon Photoshop.
I then took my chosen font () from Dafont.com and wrote my new "brand" of alcohol (life) in which I used the quick selection tool to cut out my label. Using it as a second layer I placed it  upon the original Jack Daniels image.


When editing this image I used the cloning stamp to clone the exact tone of black to cover over the 'Jennessee Whiskey' this I then replaced with my life label. Since this is just my draft, I think I'm going to use the eye-drop tool to select the same white tone as the rest of the lettering.
These labels are going to be used in one bottles to portray the line "sipping life from bottles"


Another lyric I have found is 'cocaine, dollar bills'
for this I am simply going to print out dollar bills and stick them back to back as well as create a cocaine like powder using either crushed paracetamols, flour or another form of white powder.






No comments:

Post a Comment