Monday 23 March 2015

My Final Music Video


Here is my final edit to my A2 Media Piece, I have uploaded my piece onto Youtube using Web 2.0. This enables me to share my piece to a mass audience, upon social media, allowing them to like, share and comment feedback on it. 
I am to upload the feedback after I have received sufficient amount.


 I have made quite a few changes to this since my first ever draft which I think have improved my music video and made it look more professional.


One of the changes that I have made is that I have now put my candidate name and number etc. at the beginning of my music video so that the examiner knows exactly who I am and what this piece of work is for.



A second change that I have made is that I have filled in all the spare gaps to the song, and ensured that there are no empty gaps in my footage.



Another change that I have made is that during my edit process I didn't have a flash edit inbetween my protagonist laying the money down and taking it away- him putting the drugs down.




No comments:

Post a Comment