Wednesday 25 February 2015

Colour Swatching

The following images were generated by the site 'Pictalous'

- This site (Pictalous) is a site in which you can import your own images into it. It then generates a palette of colours for me to play around with.

- This is going to really help me when building my digi-pak, as I can import my own images and then see what colours come from it to keep a conventional scheme throughout.

First Image:

This is an image that I came across during research, I think I would like something like this for part of my ancillary texts, I think to achieve this it would be rather difficult and I may not be able to achieve this.
I like the colour scheme which was generated from this image however I don't think it fits greatly with my whole image of my piece.
However the concept of the image is quiet good.











Second image:


This is an image that I found really inspirational.
I hope if I cannot create the above I could create something like this.
I think this colour palette is more fitting to my piece as it portrays the depression and darkness of his emotions. However there are a few song on my album that my allow a hint of colour.
I'm not sure whether I will be able to edit the smoke correctly to blend into my actors body but hopefully this is achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment