Sunday 9 November 2014

Helpful Editing Tutorials

As I am in the process of looking and creating as storyboarding, I need to start thinking about how I would like to edit my music video and what kind of techniques I should/could use.

 In addition, I have decided to look at the various aspects of music videos and due to the factor that I haven't had much experience to be honest very little using video editing software, 

I have to begin looking at the techniques that I may need to use as I have a set period of time to create my piece so I need to  learn what to do quickly so my video will look as effective and professional as possible.

In order to do this I have looked at the following links which our Ben, suggested whom is the college's media technician, has recommended to take a look at. The links for the websites are below:


http://www.lynda.com/
http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/

As well as these I have decided to look on YouTube in order to find more tutorials about editing and the software, such as 






No comments:

Post a Comment