Wednesday 29 October 2014

Day 1 - Filming & Editing

 have filmed various test shots in which the originals are below:


This test shot is a simple shot of a clock, this is because I will be using clocks within my video and decided it would be good to work with shots that will feature within my video.






From these test shots I am going to create random editing effects on the Edit suites in order to give myself some experience on the suite prior to making my final video.
These test shots are very basic and contain little conventions or skill, I will develop my skills as I go along.




Here are some images of the editing suite I am using.
So far I have begun uploading footage to the suite and opened up adobe premiere pro cs4
I have also watched the following video in order to help me out with the basic of the software



Another video that I have watched it this:




This taught me how to place my videos in black an whit this is effective as my theme is sad, which black and white connotes sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment