Wednesday 8 October 2014

Inspiration for Shots


For this first moodboard I have used Powerpoint to create it, however I like myimages but not my layout or presentation so for my next idea I have used the website olioboard.com: This is my second moodboard.

In terms of these mood boards I have look at various inspirational images in order to create visual imagery for my video and ancillary texts, when looking at these images I have found that there are various ones which I believe will be fitting for my music video.

Firstly this image as follows:

Is one of my favorite ones, this has really inspired me to look further into how to recreate this piece as part of my video. I have realised that this is an effect called ghosting, in which I have figured out how to use, the way in which I have thought it may work is by filming to pieces of footage and using the ghosting effect on one of them, I think i will have to either film in black and white or re edit my footage into black and white.

The next image is as follows:

this next image is another one which has really inspired me, this piece is again the same ghosting effect as above however this will be using alot more footage, in which I believe will be majorly effective in showing the various stages of emotion in which my main actor will be going through due to the loneliness and drugs.

Another Image:

this image is inspiration for my video as it show loneliness, the use of this image adds to isolation and the feeling of being lost, however if I was to film this shot Id would change the costume to maybe grey jogger to show loneliness and a white shirt  for innocence or a black top to show darkness? taking over his body.

These images:


I think I may try and collect some shots like this and juxtapose them in fast paced edits to add to the perception of loneliness which my main actor is seeing. I may juxtapose these shots with ones of people and groups sat in the same place to show reality vs my actors mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment